{ The Happy List: #8 }


  1. Receiving an unexpected green dream catcher from a friend
  2. Finally having the time to re-arrange my room
  3. Listening to Thinking Out Loud for the nth time in my life. I love you Ed Sheerioo!
  4. Sincere compliments from friends
  5. A big jar of raisins covered in milk chocolate (drools..)
  6. My long bobcat hair (which is growing way too fast by the way and it's just been a month!)
  7.  Talk Dirty // Jason Derulo (heeeh)
  8. Pizza. Need I say more?
  9. Late night endless phone calls and skype conversations with you
  10. You reading poems to me over the phone
  11. C H A S I N G    C A R S
  12. "It's a full moon here tonight which makes me think of you. Cause I know no matter what I'm doing, no matter where I am, this moon will always be the same size as yours, half a world away."
  13. School, because allowance!
  14. School, because Hi crush!
  15. The cuteness that is my two pamangkins
  16. Ang sarap ng SEX. As in Sinigang EXpress (now there's your dirty mind)
  17. Finding money inside your jeans' pocket
  18. Super moon 07/12/14 ( I WAS IN LOVE with it)
  19. Colorful sunsets and you're in a 30-something-floor inside a building and you get to witness the beautiful, beautiful city lights
  20. When your friends are happy that you are happy
  21. Intelligent conversations with sensible people
  22. My silver necklace with my name in cursive as a pendant
  23. Finding your old journal back in high school and laughing at your "my new crush" written entry. OH GOD.
  24. Late night warm showers
  25. Being absolutely happy for no reason at all or better yet, for all the reasons there are in the world, what is there to be sad and grumpy about anyway?
  26. I'm quite sure this list could reach a hundred so I'm stopping
  27. Typing the last one realizing you have a hundred reasons to be happy
  28. Seriously I should stop I'm giggling rn I must be truly happy
  29. I'm happy
  30. Sarap mabuhay..

Comments

Popular Posts