Last thoughts for September

  1. An idle mind is the devil's workshop. Dream and then focus on your goals.
  2. More often than not, I don't rely too much on the saying that "Experience is the best teacher". Rather, I find this saying, "Wise people learn from the mistakes of others." more suitable. There is even a continuation to that, that goes: "A Fool by his own."
  3. As to the why for the statement in #2, frankly speaking, for me to learn, I don't have to do something regretful or be in a certain situation that leads me to choose a wrong decision. If something happened to someone, or anyone, take that as a lesson already. Don't wait for it to happen to you by doing the same mistakes.
  4.  "Mas madaling patayin ang apoy habang maliit pa lamang, kaysa apulahin ang malaking sunog na tumutupok sa isang bahay. Mas lalong madaling solusyunan ang problema kung ang mismong pagsindi ng apoy ay iiwasan na."
  5. I think one of the things that prevent us from doing wrong is our innate ability to feel conscience towards everything.
  6. DO NOT even try to explain things to narrow minded people. Their minds are as closed as a vault. And the code is known by only them.
  7. May mga tao talagang hindi nakaka move on sa pagiging hayop. Okay lang yan, basta ikaw naka move on ka na sa ebolusyon. Mag isip ka bago ka magsalita at kumilos.
  8. As time went by, I realized how the things that used to drag me so down have no effect in my state of mind anymore.
  9. Which led me to believe that I am growing as a person.
  10. On a sad note, there are those who get left behind. The kind of mind and thinking they have ranges from ages 5 to 10 years old. And you can't do anything about it.
  11. Funny how people say something awful to other people when they don't see they are actually directing their words on a mirror.
  12. A hackneyed: "Don't ever try to please everyone." Seriously. Just don't.
  13. People who say reading books is boring have a single digit IQ. And I feel sorry for them.
  14. Someone told me how ridiculous I am for relying too much on all the books that I have read. Told me that they are just books, they can't do anything to solve the problem we have in reality.
  15. Guess what moron, I've been through a lot because I applied whatever I learned from all the those books and from other people's life experiences.
  16. I used to feel weird that I constantly talk to myself, especially when I am alone. But now I find that it helps me in little ways in whatever I am going through. Like If I am sad, I'd tell myself, "Bunny, c'mon, you're Daenerys, take those problems down with fire and blood!" I know. I'm sorry I'm weird.
  17. I feel funny talking to God sometimes. Because I'm talking to someone I can't see. But you know, His presence never cease to overwhelm me.
  18. I don't believe in the word "diet". I am a pig-out person. I eat what I want to eat and don't care whether my blouse would not fit in to me the next day.
  19. Always think that you're smart. But never think that the other people are idiots. There are those smarter than you are. The challenge: strive harder.
  20. "The man who wins, is the man who thinks he can."
  21. Minsan, gusto ko talagang magka boyfriend. Pero pag naiisip ko si Zayn Malik, Jon Snow, Jack Dawson, Landon Carter, Noah Calhoun, Harvey Specter, Ron Weasley, Freddie McClair and John Tyree, pumuti na uwak, magpapaka single ako!
  22. Why wasn't I gifted in sketching, drawing and painting?
  23. 30 days has September. I think I will have to stop at number 30.
  24. Wow. Teen pregnancy is becoming so common nowadays. I can't even stomach it. I'm actually, you know, stuck in the old ways. Teen pregnancy is just, seriously, NO.
  25. The thing is, some teenager posted a status on Facebook saying that pregnancy is not a sin, rather a gift from God. And then some teen who just gave birth tweeted a photo with a caption, babies are gifts from God. WOW. You ever care to think what your parents actually feel right now? You ever think what awaits in your life from now?
  26. The only orgasms I get were from books, poetry and music. And I am not even ashamed of that.
  27. Nothing is more sexier than a guy who is confident, knows how to use a proper grammar and can construct a witty sentence from his beautiful thoughts. Enough said.
  28. I honestly cannot wait for this semester to end. Except when I think about my Literature class and my professor. It just, breaks my heart to see this class end.
  29. September went by so fast and I still have the weird orange highlights in my hair; I'm still always catching up in my planner; I learned nothing in Principles of Finance class; did nothing but report in CSR & GG. Have always been information overload in TQM; I'm still smitten with my Literature professor; and I still have messy hair and a very, very, thirsty heart.
  30. September has ended! Someone needs to wake up that Greenday guy already!

Comments

  1. This makes so much sense!!!!!! Love how you shift from insightful to funny and clever!!!!!!!!!!! Ur teen pregnancy i agree!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your comment

Popular Posts